CRIEFF SUCCEEDS BID BOARD
The Crieff Succeeds BID Board is made up entirely of unpaid volunteers and meets every 2 months, as required by the articles of association. Copies of the meeting notes can be viewed here. Additionally 2 steering groups meet monthly. One group focuses on Marketing and Events and the other group focuses on Finance and Operations.
The original BID Board was nominated and voted for by the levy payers. Board members can, of course, resign from their position and new Board members can be co-opted onto the Board by the remaining Board members. Again, this follows the process set out in the articles of association.
The Crieff Succeeds BID board, as at 01.03.18, comprises:
- Graham Donaldson, Gordon and Durward – Chairman
- Scott Bennett, The Strathearn Gallery – Vice Chair
- Ailsa Campbell, Campbell’s Bakery
- David Agnew, Valentines of Crieff
- Robert Anderson, The Tower Gastro Pub and Studio Apartments
- Stephen Leckie, Crieff Hydro Ltd.
- Jamie Landale, The Crieff Food Company Ltd.
- Tom McKiddie, Tmac
- William Frame, Braemore Estates
- Councillor Rhona Brock, Perth and Kinross Council
- Councillor Roz McCall, Perth and Kinross Council