EVENTS SUPPORT SCHEME
Events support grants are available for up to date BID levy payers and constituted groups and over 20 events have been supported since the programme was first introduced. The scheme aims to:
- Boost attendance at events
- Build Crieff’s reputation as a year round destination for a wide range of events
- Assist new events to take place and flourish
- Help build sustainable local skills and capacities to run and manage events
Every year a sum is available for this purpose with a maximum grant of £3,000 available, this figure must not exceed 50% of the total cost.
The BID Board of Directors will decide which applications are successful.
Eligible activities include but are not restricted to:
- Staff training and development
- Event management costs
- Equipment hire
- 3rd party supply costs
- Event insurance
Links to the Guidance Notes and Application forms are below – good luck!